Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Players can use Inspiration to reroll
- Players can delay initative
- Critical misses -> An enemy can use a reaction to attack you
- Players roll death rolls in secret and are not allowed to announce their total
- Inspiration points can be used for story - ie. "This guard is an old friend of mine", "I know a good trader in this town"
- Roll Stealth only when the DM asks. You can say your being stealthy but only need to roll if the DM asks.
- Whenever you reach 0hp you take a level of exhaustion
- The DM can force the confirmation of Critical Failures.
- 20s automatically hit/succeed. 1s automatically fail with few exceptions.
- Bringing back the bloodied mechanic from 4e.
- Dragonborn breath weapon becomes a bonus action
- On rolls of a 20/1 on initiative are auto go-first, go-last
- The minor racial stat bonus can be applied to any stat.
- When you use the Help action to aid another character in a task, you must have proficiency in that Skill.
- You can attune to a number of magical items equal to your proficiency bonus.
- Triple 20s are insta-kills
Rules not yet passed
- All critical hits cause a lingering injury
- Drinking a potion is a bonus action
- Players can select an extra language/skill profieciency per intell bonus